To empower all of our patients to enjoy healthier, happier and longer lives.
The Mission of the Central Hastings Family Health Team is:
- To provide timely and consistent access to high quality primary health care services.
- To use collaborative, multidisciplinary team approach to deliver patient-centered comprehensive care.
- To foster wellness, disease prevention, health promotion and education.
- To be receptive and responsive to community input in the planning, provision and evaluation of services.
- To promote collaboration with outside community services and health care agencies.
- Shared responsibility for health care with our team and our patients.
- Mutual respect for one another and our patients.
- Continuous quality improvement
- Accountable for all our resources and efforts
- Integrity in all our dealings with others
- The right to confidentiality and privacy of health information.