Madoc - 613.473.4134
Same Day Booking Method – Dr. Stewart, Dr. Dullege, Dr. Webb, Dr. Yorston and Susan Blakely RN(EC)
At CHFHT Tri Area Medical Centre (Madoc site) all of our practitioners offer open access booking. An Open Access model is about doing today’s work today!
- It means addressing your concerns as they arise and preventing long wait times to see your provider
- There are some pre-booked appointment slots available – some of these may include after hours appointments
- We have 5 after-hours walk-in clinics a week available to rostered patients of the Family Health Team
When we can’t accommodate patients with their own practitioner we take advantage of our “Team”
- After 10:00 am we are able to book with any practitioner that has appointment space available.
- On Tuesday afternoons Susan Blakely RN(EC) also has a walk-in clinic at our Gilmour office.
For more information read our Madoc Appointment Types
Marmora - 613.472.6131
There are two booking methods – Same Day and Traditional
We reserve a few spaces every day for people with immediate needs but they do fill up quickly.
In traditional booking you will be offered the next available appointment with your health care provider.
Gilmour – 613.474.0233
- Walk- in Clinic ½ day each week
- Appointments may be made by phone
If you need to contact the Gilmour office and it is not during regular Gilmour hours, you may still use the Gilmour phone number (613.474.0233). Your call will be directly forwarded to the Madoc Clinic office at which time a receptionist there will be able to help you.
You will incur no long distance charges.