Mental Health

Who Sees a Social Worker?

libur natal dan tahun baru 2017 instaforex People from all age groups and walks of life consult Social Workers.  Social Workers provide services to individuals, couples, families, groups and communities. People see Social Workers when they are going through a difficult period in their personal, family and/or work life. Social Workers help identify the source of stress or difficulty, help people to develop coping skills and find effective solutions to their problems, offer various forms of counseling and therapy, and mediate between conflicts.

her explanation

Social Work Services Include:

  • Individual, family, and couple assessment and counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Stress management
  • Parent education
  • Counselling for eating disorders
  • Grief, loss and trauma counseling
  • Addictions counseling
  • Mental Health information

company website To see the Social Worker you will need a referral from your Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner. Appointments are available at both the Tri Area Medical Centre and Marmora Medical Centre.

have a peek at this website

Links of Interest Lyrica purchase online australia hop over to these guys azioni Advantages of binary options platform